I decided to take the components I created for the coreopsis card from the beginning of the week and throw them into customizing other things I had created before. I changed up an invitation to get a bunch of neat variations. I thought you could use them for some sort of garden party or maybe a birthday party invitation. You can see what I posted for sale yesterday below.
It’s nice to be able to use some of the older flower photography or patterns I’ve have on file again. I couldn’t believe how perfectly the red paisley matched and I think that one is really striking.
I think what I’m going to have to do next is change up the color in the dots and solids so I can use it with different images. Maybe make up some fun font stuff for the main type of party since the Zazzle fonts can be somewhat limiting.